One of the largest tehsils of the 142-year-old state, Mungeli was made district in January 2012 by Chief Minister Dr. Raman Singh inaugurated new district. The population of this new district with 3 development blocks is about 5 lakh.
Mungeli got the status of tahsil in 1860. Thus, after 142 years, it became a district from Mungeli tehsil. The new district comprises three Tehsil Mungeli, Patharia and Lormi. Total area of the district is 1 lakh 63 thousand 942 square kilometers. There are many religious and tourist sites in Mungeli district. Where every year there is also a big fair. It was told that Triptagamani Ganga had instructed the establishment of the Kund and the temple by digging in the dream of the Phaninagwanshi king. He considered the instructions for giving a grand look to the Kund and the temple in Setganga. The water of the pool was as cold as the Ganges. Therefore, the sages named it the White Ganga. Which became synaganga in colloquial This place, situated on the banks of Tesua, is known as the pilgrimage site of Mungeli district.
- Invitation For Expression Of Interest Regarding Setting Up Of Call Centers Within The District With The Aim Of Removing The Problems Faced In Social Security Of People.
- Publication of advertisement for recruitment of human resources in urban health institutions under Health Grants for the 15th Finance Commission session 2021-22.
- Swami Atmanand Excellent School Contractual Recruitment Eligible/Ineligible List.
- Assistant Teacher Cadre Direct Recruitment Third Supplementary Posting List.
- Rates of minimum wage and variable dearness allowance effective for daily salaried employees from 01-04-2022 to 30-09-2022.
CEO CG Helpline -
Women Helpline -
Child Helpline -
Rescue & Relief - 1070
Sanjivani Express -