One of the largest tehsils of the 142-year-old state, Mungeli was made district in January 2012 by Chief Minister Dr. Raman Singh inaugurated new district. The population of this new district with 3 development blocks is about 5 lakh.
Mungeli got the status of tahsil in 1860. Thus, after 142 years, it became a district from Mungeli tehsil. The new district comprises three Tehsil Mungeli, Patharia and Lormi. Total area of the district is 1 lakh 63 thousand 942 square kilometers. There are many religious and tourist sites in Mungeli district. Where every year there is also a big fair. It was told that Triptagamani Ganga had instructed the establishment of the Kund and the temple by digging in the dream of the Phaninagwanshi king. He considered the instructions for giving a grand look to the Kund and the temple in Setganga. The water of the pool was as cold as the Ganges. Therefore, the sages named it the White Ganga. Which became synaganga in colloquial This place, situated on the banks of Tesua, is known as the pilgrimage site of Mungeli district.
- Eligible and ineligible claim objection list for recruitment of contract technical expert engineering and WDT member group development and WDT member mechanics under WDC-PMKSY 2.0 Sonpuri Nala Mungeli
- Regarding invitation of Revised tender for purchase of automatic fire fighting equipment.
- Regarding publication for claim objection to the ready list of applications received in Google sheet for recruitment.ड्रेसर ग्रेड – 1 ड्रेसर ग्रेड – 2 ग्रामीण स्वास्थ्य संयोजक महिला ग्रामीण स्वास्थ्य संयोजक पुरूष सूची – 1 ग्रामीण स्वास्थ्य संयोजक पुरूष सूची – 2
- Variable Dearness Allowance Year 2022
- List of encroachment holders in government Nazul land located in city Mungeli tehsil and district Mungeli (for management)
- New revised form for registration in voter list
CEO CG Helpline -
Women Helpline -
Child Helpline -
Rescue & Relief - 1070
Sanjivani Express -